- Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies for our outsourcing software services
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and trends
- Create marketing materials, such as brochures, presentations, social media posts and website blogs
- Manage our social media accounts and engage with target audience
- Prefer female candidates and be able to work at least 4 days
- Graduated/final year university student majoring in Marketing or business-related program.
- Creative and resourceful with a passion for marketing
- Good writing, speaking skills in Vietnamese and English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Personal laptop required.
- Salary: 2.500.000 VND /month + parking allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance according to the provisions of the Labor Law
- Free coffee, tea, and cakes.
WORKING TIME AND PLACE
- Time: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (1-hour lunch break) Monday to Friday
- Office: 223 Nguyen Xi, Ward 13, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- Please send us your English CV and related documents (English certificate) with the syntax “Apply PC Intern – Full name”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb 04, 2021