- Conduct research on potential clients and competitors to inform business strategy
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through outbound prospecting efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients
- Assist with the preparation of proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Provide support to the Business Development team as needed
- 4th-year students or fresh graduates who desire an internship from 03 to 04 months.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in International Business, English Studies, and Marketing
- Personal laptop required.
- Able to work 4 – 5 days/week.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of software development or the technology industry preferred
- Fluency in English (equivalent to 6.5 IELTS)
- 10 – 12 months working after internship commitment.
- Training directed by Leaders who have experience
- Competitive internship allowance: 2.500.000 VND/month + Bonus
- Free coffee, tea, and cakes.
- Opportunity to be promoted to a full-time position after an internship.
- High opportunity to speed up your income after being an official employee.
WORKING TIME AND PLACE
- Time: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (1-hour lunch break) Monday to Friday
- Office: 223 Nguyen Xi, Ward 13, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- Please submit your CV to our email with the syntax “Apply Business Development Intern – Full name”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb 04, 2021